FARM SHOW COSTCO DRAW
Enter here for our $1000 Farm Show Costco Draw
Tell your friends. Because when we hit 200 entries, we will add another $1000 gift card draw and your chances will increase. When we hit 400 entries, we will add another $1000 Costco gift card draw.
- Contest entries can be made by filling out the above webpage entry form.
- Potential prize recipient(s) will be selected via a random draw from a pool of all eligible entries.
- To be declared a winner, the selected entrant must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question.
- The winner(s) will receive one $1,000 Costco gift card.
- No purchase necessary. Contest is open to all Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the Contest opening date. Employees of Prairie Clean Energy, as well as employees’ immediate family (father/mother, brother/sister, son/daughter) or persons living under the same roof are not eligible to enter this Contest.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged or refunded for an amount of money, sold or transferred. No substitutions will be allowed.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases Prairie Clean Energy from any obligation toward the winner. The winner will have 14 days to claim their prize.
- By entering, you agree to abide by the rules and the decisions of Prairie Clean Energy, whose decisions are final and binding on all contestants.
- The contest opens on June 15, 2022, at 12:00 am CST and closes on June 24 at 9:00 pm CST.
- The winner will be selected the week of June 27 and will be contacted by a staff member from Prairie Clean Energy.
Canada produces 40% of all global flax, and the amount of flax straw produced annually on the Canadian prairies is well over 750,000 tonnes.
As a staple of Canadian agriculture, flax is already part of farmers’ annual crop rotations. The straw is a residue after the flax has been harvested. It has no nutrient value and must be removed from the field. With no market for this waste, most of the straw is burned in the field.
As tested, flax straw can meet ISO standards. Flax straw has a very low ash content and low moisture levels. The chemical composition of flax straw is appropriate for power generation, with mineral content far below typical agricultural fuel sources. Most importantly, flax straw has high net calorific value equivalent to wood.